BY NATURE'S WAY

Alcohol 13% Homeopathic Pelargonium sidoides 1X Traditional Formula African Origin UMCKA™ originates from the traditional Zulu medicine for coughs and respiratory ailments. Unique Plant UMCKA™ is made from Pelargonium sidoides - a species of geranium unique to South Africa. Works Differently Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA™ helps you recover faster! Top Seller in Europe Doctor recommendation & user satisfaction make P. sidoides a leading European medicine. Feel Better Faster! Effective relief of upper respiratory tract irritations; shortens duration, reduces severity of symptoms Clinically tested Easy dose liquid Quickly absorbed Pleasant flavor Questions? 1-800-9-Nature or naturesway.com see more...

Kerry W.
If you're already a fairly healthy person, this helps reduce the severity of symptoms & shorten the duration of a cold. Doesn't taste bad at all. I would definitely repurchase this.
Melissa C.
Eastpointe , MI
This product helps shorten the length of a cold. I took this while pregnant because it was the only product thay was safe.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This is my go to product the second I feel myself getting sick. It always shortens the duration of my cold and reduces the severity of it. I am unable to miss work from being sick and this has saved me every time. Me and all the doctors I work with swear. by it. Plus it tastes like honey!