BY NATURE'S WAY

Alcohol 8.2% Homeopathic Pelargonium sidoides 1X African Origin UMCKA™ originates from the traditional Zulu medicine for coughs and respiratoy aliments. Unique Plant UMCKA™ is made from Pelargonium sidoides - a species of geranium unique to South Africa. Works Differently Unlike other remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA™ helps you recover faster! Top Seller in Europe Doctor recommendation and user satisfaction make P. sidoides a leading European medicine. Feel Better Faster! Effective relief of upper respiratory tract irritations: shortens duration, reduces severity of symptoms Clinically tested Easy dose syrup Quickly absorbed Soothing flavor Questions? 1-800-9-Nature or naturesway.com see more...

Courtney L.
Wilmington
This stuff is amazing! Any time I start to feel bad I start taking it and it works like magic!! I seriously was on the verge of getting the flu and started taking this and not only did I not get the flu, but I felt 100% in just a couple days!! It's the best stuff I've tried. You can get it at Whole Foods or on Amazon. It's a little pricey but it is worth the money!! Personally I think the liquid works better than the tablets.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I can't believe there is not a single review! I swear by this. If you take it the second you feel like you are getting it sick it really helps kick the sickness to the curb. There have been times I barely got sick at all. I prefer the menthol flavor, it is a strong flavor but reminds me of gum. A little bit goes a long way. Find it at Sprouts or Whole Foods.
Kelly S.
Had severe cold and flu symptoms and tried this. I didn't expect what the product delivered, it worked wonders. I've never tried soothing syrups before, but I'll definitely keep buying this. I definitely recommend it.
Jasmine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom makes me take umcka haha. It works. Slowly, but surely. It's not a strong medicine, but you'll get better and not worse.
Kendra R.
Shortens colds by a considerable amount, if you already have a fairly healthy routine I would say you feel better that day
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
My most trusted cold meds that are nature the original flavor is vegan however the cherry and other flavors are not
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love that this is all natural and it actually helps with my colds instead of the chemical stuff in other meds
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Great soothing syrup for a cold . The flavor is not bad and it helps plus it is nature way so it's good