BY NATURE'S WAY

Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf®. Feverfew Extract is standardized to 0.7% parthenolide , the herb s key active studied at the London Migraine Clinic. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Questions? Call 1-800-9Nature or visit naturesway.com. Our Feverfew extract is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards. see more...

Amber B.
I started taking this as a last ditch effort to help
Control my migraines. I take it every night and it seems, in conjunction, with other supplements go really be helping.
Cierra
I used to have the worst migraines. They were so bad that I could concentrate or do anything when if get them, just lay down in a dark room and try to sleep it off. My doctor prescribed this and magnesium together everyday. I get a headache maybe once a week if I'm stressed.
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
Started using this about two months ago. I was having migraines everyday and nothing but imitrex was helping. Now I have less headaches and most will go away without meds if I take a nap.
Tonya W.
Tried this for migraines, I have friends that have had it work for them, me not so much!
Tom S.
Brunswick, OH
I have been plagued with Migraines/Clusters all my life. As a Paramedic being able to focus is essential, and as prescription drugs failed to work, I began searching for alternative options. Feverfew came up in my research, and was documented as far back as being used to help relieve headaches that Julius Caesar had.
Esther S.
Americus, GA
I really value and believe in the power of holistic medicine. I have suffered with the debilitating pain that comes with a migraine for years. Through research I discovered that Feverfew has a documented history of helping lessen the severe pain and debilitation a migraine can cause. i began taking Nature's Way Feverfew a few years ago and I can tell a definite difference in how I feel.
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
Ive been getting migraines for about 14 years now and thankfully have been able to narrow down the culprits (allergies and air pressure) however it can also be triggered by stress so a few years ago, instead of getting them once every few months I was getting them 4x/week and sometimes even twice in one day. I started to worry about the amount of Tylenol that I was taking and was starting to research some natural alter, that was until I remembered that my mom used to give this to me as a result of advice from nursing friend who recommended it. I swear by this stuff! I take it once a day and it has reduced the severity and frequency of my migraines and thus I've been able to stop taking so many pain pills. I recommend this to everyone that I know that gets them and all have reported back to me that they've had a reduction in migraines!!!! I'm so happy that I rediscovered this!