BY NATURE'S WAY #4 in St. John's Wort

Standardized to .3% hypericin synergistically supported by the whole herb. Our Hypericum extract is synergistically blended with premium quality, whole St. John s Wort herb in the perfect balance to ensure consistent hypericin content in each capsule. St. John s Wort, or Hypericum perforatum , is a perennial plant which grows on sunlit hillsides and forest edges. Its attractive yellow flowers release a blood-red juice when crushed. They bloom from June until August and are considered to be most potent during the flowering season, particularly on St. John s Day . This may account for its traditional historical uses. see more...

Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for memory boast and health function of the brain. Great to take daily to boast mental function
Marina D.
I'm taking St John's Wort because I have Vitiligo since childhood. And it really helps to cover my pathes. It makes your skin more sensitive to sun rays , so your patches are getting sun exposed and melanin starts to produce there in the end.
I highly recommend it to everyone who has vitiligo.
But be careful , please, because you can get a sun burn because of it.
Also, it affects mood , it makes you feel better, fights with mild depression.
I'm buying this one from Nature's Way all the time.
Heather K.
You have to be careful with St. John's wort. Talk to your doctor before starting and if you're taking any other medications. Personally I have had great success with taking this. It really helped with my mild depression.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
This is very good if you're wanting a natural stress reliever. It helps to relax me and puts me in a mild euphoric state. Great to take if anxious