BY NATURE'S WAY

Delicious Tasting Syrup Especially For Children. A Superior Extract From Premium Cultivar Elderberries With Higher Naturally-Occurring Levels Of Bioactives Constituents. Full-Spectrum, Solvent-Free Extraction Process For Maximum Potency. Elderberry, Echinacea And Propolis Bio-Certified Virologist Tested Standardized Extract Proven Bioavailability Natural Formula No Artificial Preservatives Or Gluten Kosher Certified &Nbsp; see more...

• My kids love the taste of this syrup so I've been afraid ...1 Answers
Betty B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son really loves this syrup and it's a good way to boost his immune system when he has a cold (which happens often to kids who attend schools). He always wants more after he takes his daily dose!
Kyrsten W.
This is a must have product even for you mommies :). The moment I notice my son is getting a cold out comes this miracle worker. I personally like the taste and my son does not mind it. It by far cuts the cold in half !!! I swear by this stuff :)
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC
The second my little guys start to get sniffles we pull this stuff out. They love th taste and if it doesn't knock a cold out before it gets a chance the appear then it cute the duration of the cold down tremendously. We love this stuff!
Kimberly F.
Visalia, CA
I give this to my son daily and he has made it thru me and my husband both getting sick and he hasn't! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their kids well!
Kaity R.
My kids both like the taste of this and they are healtheir than average. Not sure how much I can credit to this syrup, but It couldn't hurt, right?
Kaity R.
My kids love the taste of this syrup so I've been afraid to try another brand that they would like less. How does the taste compare to other elderberry syrups for kids?