2 colors available

BY NATURE'S WAY

Nature's Way® Sambucus Bio-Certified Sugar-Free Elderberry Natural Syrup.

Not a low calorie food.

Great taste.

Natural formula.

Tested for efficacy standardized extract.

Dietary supplement. see more...

• Did it work for u I have a hard time having all natural remedy to w...1 Answers
  • What kind berry is that? 6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allie B.
Allie B.
Atlanta, GA
This syrup is amazing. I take it during the colder months to prevent getting a cold as it's supposed to boost your immune system. I take it every morning and last winter while taking it got sick less often than years past. Highly recommended!
Danika L.
Danika L.
Love love love this elderberry syrup. I begin taking it as soon as I feel I am getting sick and it helps my body fight off a cold naturally! I live feeling good about what I put in my body!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
This product really works and surprisingly, tastes SO good! Highly recommended!
Jess B.
Jess B.
As soon as the air starts getting cool & crisp, we bust out the elderberry syrup immediately. My oldest son has been in school for over a month & hasn't had as much as a sniffle, whereas a number of his classmates have already been home sick.
Mayelin L.
Mayelin L.
Doral, FLORIDA
This is awesome!!!! it's help at the beginning of cold but if you have a few days sick it helps you to get well sooner and your immunity Is going to be high
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
This stuff is awesome!! It helps at the onset of a cold and/or throughout it. It has all the natural helpful ingredients so you don't have to sit there and one by one take zinc then echinacea and so on. The best part? It actually tastes amazing! I wish I could just sit and eat it by the spoonful or pour it on some vegan yogurt or oatmeal regularly.
Sunday c.
Sunday c.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this product , everything I buy this it cures my cold within one to two days and it may be a bit pricey but I say that it's worth it
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
My grandmother used to feed this to me like a vitamin. But I didn't mind. The taste is nice so it's great for people no matter that age. She would give me extra when I came down with an illness and it definitely helped me feel better.
Elina P.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
What kind berry is that?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Did it work for u I have a hard time having all natural remedy to work at all