BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. Bio-Certified Elderberry Virologist Tested Standardized Extract. USDA Organic. Gluten Free. Kosher Certified. No Artificial Preservatives. Sweetened with Agave. Formulated for Kids. Delicious Taste. Natural Berry Flavor. Dosage Cup Included. About Black Elderberry For centuries the dark berries of European black elder have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.  In recent years, efficacy. see more...

• Anyone else try this on their Children to speed up an Illness ? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cameron R.
Love this product for my kids! The taste is great and sweet. It does not contain honey so it is safe for under 1. It is sweetened with stevia. My kids do not mind the taste and it is great for colds and coughs. I am extremely satisfied with the product and would definitely recommend it to others.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
OMG this product is Awesome ! !!!!!! My son came down with Hand Foot an mouth I found this under natural cures plus with cold an flu season apon us we are ready !!! taste great also
Brittany s.
Worked very well for my son and he doesn't mind the taste. love how it's natural and helps him feel better
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
Anyone else try this on their Children to speed up an Illness ?