BY NATURE'S WAY

Naturally Alleviates. Fever. Cough. Congestion. Sore throat. 99% alcohol-free. Multi Symptom Relief. Naturally relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose. Unique Combination. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
The last time I had the flu, I really did not feel like going all the way to the doctor just so that they could give me a prescription for Tamiflu that probably wouldn't even work (I had symptoms for over 24 hours). I talked to a friend and she recommended Elderberry syrup. I felt miserable, so I thought "Why not?"

I sent my husband to Whole Foods, and he brought back this bottle of Nature's Way Elderberry Syrup. Now, knowing my husband, this was probably the cheapest bottle they had. He said it was around $15. Still cheaper than going to the doctor.

This elderberry syrup did not get rid of any symptoms, unfortunately, but I didn't expect it to. However, it did shorten the life of my flu. I took a bunch of doses overnight, and by the time I woke up, I did feel a lot better. My fever was lower, my aches were gone, and my cough was diminished significantly. It took about 3 days for my symptoms to be completely gone, but I am a believer in it now.

It also tastes very nice too, almost like a higher-concentrated grape juice. Very sweet, definitely beats the heck out of cough syrup.
Deiby A.
This product was OK. I tried it because I couldn't find teraflu. it was not as expensive as the other flu medicine. the most important thing was that it did the job as intended