BY NATURE'S WAY #8 in Milk Thistle

Dietary Supplement Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Milk Thistle Extract is standardized to 80% silymarin, the key constituent that exerts a protective effect against substances potentially harmful to the liver.* Our Milk Thistle extract is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards. Satisfaction guaranteed. Did you know? Nature s Way Standardized Milk Thistle extract is a technically advanced herbal product. Standardization assures specific measureable levels of important compounds that provide beneficial activity in the body. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Used in conjuction with Fenugreek while I was breastfeeding my son. It leveled out the tiny bit of tummy discomfort I was getting from the fenugreek to boost breastmilk production. I would definitely recommend using this if using fenugreek for breastfeeding. I took 4 capsules of fenugreek 3 times a day and 2 capsules of milk thistle 3 times a day. I saw my production go up by 8 ounces a day within the first 2 days.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Im only giving it 3 stars due to I was advised to try this for my severe migraines and it didn't work, but my sister in law swears by it. So it could just be an issue with me.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Way brand is my favorite for herbal supplements. I've tried at least 10 different items. I just hope these are genuine herbs. So far... so good!
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I take this daily for liver cleansing. The capsules are easy to take and are very effective. I get great deals for this bottle.
Gemma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Made me sick, supposed to help over indulgence of food and drink but instead made me feel worse. Won't buy again