4 colors available

BY NATURE'S WAY

Metabolic ReSet Weight Loss Shake Mix safely reprograms appetite to reduce hunger and cravings* All natural; No artificial sweeteners ot preservatives  No stimulants Low glycemic index High fiber / High protein Only 8g of new carbs per serving Contains 100% whey protein isolate Fortified with vitamins & minerals Smooth & Delicious Easy-to-mix, just add water Just 130 calories per serving No fructose As par of a healthy diet and exercise plan, metabolic reset addresses both the glycemic and caloric causes of weight gain. Weight gain is often caused by the body s response to reacting high systemic index foods .  The results can be periods of intense hunger that lead to excessive calorie consumption.  This is known as the "glycemic" cause of weight gain. How Metabolic ReSet Works - The key is its combination of patented Viscofiber an see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Townsend, DE
I wasn't crazy about the taste of this shake. I went back to the old fashioned way of mixing my own shakes with plain yogurt for protein, fruit and spinach.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
This is a decent shake, but not really for me. I didn't enjoy the flavor too much.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Columbus, OH
I tried this but it did nothing for me. Maybe I didn't do everything correctly.
Susan G.
Susan G.
ALPHARETTA, GA
I used this as a protein shake but it was so difficult to mix. i used the blender so that it wasn't so chunky
San Diego, CA
I think this stuff looks very high in sugar which is not good for your body when you are trying to lose weight.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This stuff actually isn't the best for you, doesn't taste too bad though....
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
This shake is really tasty. I love the fact that it actually controls your hunger between meals. This shake is definitely one of my favorites (:
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Fitspiration Expert
Not bad tasting. At first it was kind of gross, but then it wasn't so bad. These are great for when your on the run and you can't cook. Keeps you full for hours, but not a bad full where you feel sick. I recommend this for the price and the affects.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Does this actually work? I've tried many before and they didn't.
San Diego, CA
Does this really control hunger?