BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Premium Herbal Health & Longevity through the healing power of nature that s what it means to Trust the Leaf®. Marshmallow is known for it s mucilaginous qualities, with usage dating back to ancient Greek and Roman cultures. One widely used in French confectionary, it is unlike the puffy candy that received its name. Did you know? Marshmallow grows wild in wet areas, usually bordering marshes. For maximum benefit, we use roots that are at least two years old. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance Intl. Questions? Call 1-800-9NATURE or visit naturesway.com Our Marshmallow is carefully grown, tested and produced to certifiedquality standards see more...

Jolene B.
Jolene B.
San jose, CA
I have interstitial cystitis (IC) which is a bladder condition that includes sensitivity to many foods. Marshmallow root capsules, as well as marshmallow root tea, have helped me protect me bladder lining from irritants.
Marshmallow root creates a coating that can help protect the bladder walls from irritation. If you've made the tea version you can feel the slippery layer that forms on the tea bag.
It's not a perfect solution for IC but it helps when my symptoms get out of control for an extended period of time.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I agree with everything said below me! J also suffer from IC. These were recommended to me by a doctor and I've taken them for 2 years now. Has helped me so much its unreal. I was about to lose hope on finding relief but this has changed it for me!