BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. Tonic for Stamina Maca comes from a hearty root that grows in the high Andes Mountains of South America.  Native Peruvians traditionally used Maca for its energy and stamina effects. Did you know? Maca, a member of the radish family, has been a forgotten herb until recently.  However, the indigenous people of Peru have used Maca for centuries for its nutritional and aphrodisiac qualities. Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Our Maca root is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards. 1-800-9NATURE. see more...

Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using Maca root in hope of gaining weight. It does that and so much more. It gives you energy and helps with fertility as well as managing your ph balance. This was not the only supplement I used to gain weight but I did notice a difference when I stopped taking it.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
This is my absolute favorite supplement that I take daily. I've been using Maca for over four years to deal with hormonal imbalances and fertility health. I either pop a capsule or mix some of the powder into a smoothie. I almost never get sick because these have improved my immune system so much.
Kianna H.
Kianna H.
Jacksonville, NC
I've been taking this for a month per a friend's recommendation to help me gain weight since it's a strugfle for me. So far this is one of the most effective supplements I've used and paired with heavy lifting I've gained 5 pounds! I will be buying this again
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Very affordable! I enjoy this product. it boosts your metabolism plus makes you gain weight in all the places you want gains. I saw a difference in my body in a month. Also helped increase my energy
Ysabel R.
Ysabel R.
Bronx, NY
This worked well for increasing my libido, but it was short spurts, I guess that's what happens when it's natural. Worth the buy though, it will definitely help with that. I know it also helps with some gain weight, so if you're interested in natural weight gain, this will work.
Idalis F.
Idalis F.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love maca! If you don't know the benefits of maca, it helps fertility, gives more energy, helps balance hormones, and helps with weight gain.

I have noticed a bug decrease in my acne after taking maca. I take one-two capsules a day. I haven't noticed much difference in energy but if you are wanting a supplement to help balance your hormones and put weight on the right places try this product out!
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
I love love looooveeee Maca! I can not say 100% sure if it was the maca root or weight gain/ age but I truly do think that it helped me with my curves. Though I'm no where near Kim Kardashian hippy I have more than I started with and I've been taking these on and off for years now.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I'm currently using this for hormonal therapy trying to conceive for month number 3! it has cleared up all my hormonal acne and hasn't really changed my cycles at all yet. It increases the amount of cm. No bfp yet however I am enjoying the effects of the product!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I use maca to balance my hormones to get rid of breakouts they were one thing when you were a kid but as an adult I'm over it I use it with a bunch of others and it works great
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I love this, I take it mostly for weight gain, but it's also really good for A LOT of other stuff, like boosting sex drive and calming anxiety. Took it for only two weeks and starting seeing results. The bad part is that once I stopped taking the pills I started losing weight again
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone seen a true difference using this product a lot of companies are getting in trouble lately for stating the pills have something in it when tested they hardly find any traces I just really want a pure Product. no scams
Ernestina R.
Ernestina R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I've been thinking about taking this but I'm worried it will counter act with my birth control. Does anyone know if it will do that?
Amy L.
Amy L.
Toledo, OH
I just started taking this about a week ago. What is the ideal dosage? I've seen a variety of suggestions and would love more thoughts on how many mg are ideal for you. I am taking it primarily for dealing with hormonal imbalances.
LaPorshe' M.
LaPorshe' M.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long did it take until you see significant results?
Shanae W.
Shanae W.
Margate , FL
Has anyone gained weight on this?