Nature's Way Leg Veins with Tru-OPCs

by Nature's Way

Premium Formula - For Healthy Circulation* Leg Veins formula supports circulation and strengthens collagen for healthy vascular walls.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Questions?   Call 1-800-9Nature or visit naturesway.com.  Satisfaction Guaranteed.  Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal.  Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.®

Is this for men and women?
Does this prevent varicose veins or help treat them once you have them?
Does this really work
Start your review of Nature's Way Leg Veins with Tru-OPCs!
How would you rate this product?
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
This product works pretty well it made me have somewhat more energy it's great
This product works pretty well it made me have somewhat more energy it's great
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
My job changed and I went from being on my feet all day some days to sitting at a desk most of the time. I noticed my legs began to feel heavy and seemed swollen, so I started wearing compression socks and taking Nature's Way Leg Veins. My legs felt much lighter and didn't seem so swollen with this herbal supplement.