BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Horsetail Grass is a source of silica, heavily concentrated in its dried stems. The name comes from the appearance of the mature plant, which resembles a horse s tail. see more...

Ana E.
East Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does makes your hair grow. I can't say is magical but you can definitely see the difference. The smell is not great, but nothing you can't overcome. You are supposed to take 1 capsule 3 times a day, but since I am not very good at remembering, I do 3 at once. Price is great. I get them through Amazon and since it sold through a third party it takes about a week to get to you (even using prime).
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
If you need help growing out your hair, this is a great start. It really helped my hair get longer and I think my hair looked healthier too. Only downside is that all hair grows faster, haha, so you may have to wax a little more often, but the results are worth it, also you can't beat the price!
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
My neighbor told me about how horsetail supplements help your hair grow so I knew I had to try this! I ordered mines off of Amazon and I use it in conjunction with my Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg and my Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Supplements and I love how my hair cocktail is helping my hair! My hair is growing faster, looks healtheir and is slowly but surely getting thicker. My eyelashes and nails are improving too so yayy for the side benefits :)
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
Love this stuff. It usually gives me nasty burps but I've noticed a huge difference in my hair length and thickness. My favorite part is my hair is less greasy since using this product. I have thin fine hair, so this stuff really works miracles 😍
Taylor P.
Painesville , OH
LOVE this product! It made my hair grow so fast and it's getting thicker too.
Gemma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Meant to be good for hair growth but the only hair that was growing was on my legs :(