BY NATURE'S WAY

Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf®. Barley Grass is a super food: containing nutrient cofactors such as chlorophyll. Tender young grass is harvested before it goes to grains, then dehumidified at low temperatures to preserve its nutritional content. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Questions? Call 1-800-9Nature or visit naturesway.com. Our Barley Grass is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. see more...

glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. We use it to cool with and it gives veggies a buttery flavor with out the butter! I also use this for moisturizing my hair and skin. A little goes a long way!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Using a capsule is a much more effective way to take an herbal supplement. Nature's Way has been my go-to brand for herbal supplements for years! Affordable and quality product.
Amber F.
I love Natures Way herbal products. I've purchased their vitex and red raspberry lead supplements to help overall women's reproductive health and they work great!
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
They have great deals on any vitamin you can think of. I you purchase vitamins regularly you should try Natures Way and save your family some cash along the way!
Leah C.
Some vitamin brands don't work with me. However, this brand works amazingly well and I love the packaging. It's very easy to open and close.
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
Great price and quality product, I've tried barley grass in powder form before but this just makes it a lot easier. Love Nature's way.
Agnus H.
I use this supplement to help with digestion. It works well but it's hard to find in the stores. I had to order it online from Amazon.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Never tried this but would love to try and sample this. Hoping it gets the job done. But i know it will be very enjoyable.
Tina T.
The capsules are a little big for me, but like that these are a premium herbal product. Nature's way is a good product.
JACKIE M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great! Used this as a supplement for several months. Had no problems with these pills. Very inexpensive as well!
Rebecca G.
Can you use them in smoothies?
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
What exactly does this do? I'm quite confused :/
Ashley J.
What do you use this for?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What's this for?
Stacy H.
St George , UT
What benefits does Barley Grass have?