Add a Photo

By NATURE'S WAY
#27 in Vitamins & Supplements
Nature's Way® Fenugreek Seed.
Premium herbal.
100 capsules/certified 610 mg.
Dietary supplement.
Photos (5)
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Bruceville, TX

I got this product to help my milk supply. I take two three times a day like it tell you to but idk...i would hardly see a difference. So i started taking this along with Mothers Milk Tea and it works good with it. Note: the back of this says do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding. This was not meant as a breastfeeding supplement. This is there because to much herbs can actually drop your milk supply. Each fenugreek vitamins are made with different herbs and different amounts. This particular fenugreek was made for unset stomachs. Im not saying dont use this for breastfeeding because its a good price and comes with alot just pay attention and see if you need to switch to a different brand or need to use something else with it. Lol and yes this think makes you smell like maple. You will smell it all the time.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, OH

After my daughter was born I had great milk supply, I was making enough for her to eat and then pump some, but unfortunately she had to stay in the hospital for a week, I would be there everyday except between 9pm-6am I would be home and that really caused me to produce less milk so I read that this is a great product, and after trying it it really is, and it does help increase your milk supply and anyone who is nursing/pumping should absolutely take this, but always remember this alone will help, but don't forget to drink water and eat, after my daughter I had a hard time eating I was never hungry but it's very important to take care of yourself!
amber r.
amber r.
La Porte, TX

I started taking Fenugreek as a supplement for insulin resistance. My doctor suggested it as it alters the absorption of carbohydrates. It is a great price, and the larger bottle you buy the more value you get. Was difficult to find, though. I went to a vitamin shop, but you could order online.
AMY D.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT

I took these a few times a day whilst nursing and would do again. I genuinely think that they helped boost my supplyZ they would frequently be on 2 for 1 deals so they were inexpensive and a good supplement to mothers milk tea and Gaia.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.

I used this to increase milk supply when I was nursing and it worked. Now Im using it to increase breast size. I've noticed a difference and I will definitely continue to purchase. Also great for fitness and great for men.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Mulberry, FL

Love this product I currently used this because my baby wouldn't latch on within a week I had a higher supply and my baby now breastfeeds. The price is also awesome at GNC.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Pittsfield, NH

Worked great for milk production when I felt like I was getting low. Didn't bother my baby's belly of anything! Makes you smell like maple syrup kind of when taken a lot.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Columbia , Mo

Love fenugreek. It has helped so much with keeping my supply up. I nurse and pump for my own baby and also pump to donate to a friend with a newborn.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

I took these because I had low supply and did a little differnce not a huge difference I liked the maple syrup smell after you take it for awhile .
Nali R.
Nali R.

These vitamins surely do help to increase milk supply. just 2 tablets 3 times a day & you will see a very good amount for your little one!
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville , Ky

How many pills did you take a day to see an actual increase in your milk supply?
Olga  L.
Olga L.
Chariton, IA

So I was wondering for those of you that used it just to increase your milk supply, did you stop after you increased your supply? & if so, did your supply stay the same or go down after you stopped taking them?
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL

For those of you who this worked for, how long did it take before you saw results?
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.

Is there anyone that uses this supplement for something other than breastfeeding?
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.

Has anyone had issues with the fenugreek giving baby tummy issues? I've heard it works great for some people, and not for others.

Join Now