BY NATURE'S WAY

Nature's Way® Fenugreek Seed.
Premium herbal.
100 capsules/certified 610 mg.
Dietary supplement. see more...

Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed 610mg Capsules - 100 CT
  • "I've had a great milk supply with both of my kids but I supplemented with this brand of Fenugreek in the first two weeks postpartum and when my supply naturally dropped both times around 4 months postpartum." in 7 reviews
  • "I began smelling like maple syrup (BONUS :) ) AND BABY TOO :) It does make you and LO gassy but definitely worth taking if your having difficulties producing enough breast milk." in 5 reviews
Ali E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Fenugreek does have an adverse effect for some women and decreases their milk supply, but that was not the case for me. I notice a supply increase while taking fenugreek and it does not make my baby gassy as some experience. It has not made a dramatic difference in my supply, but it is noticeable and maintains my supply during my cycle.
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this while breastfeeding when I noticed a dip in my milk supply. I feel like it worked to an extent but I noticed a bigger supply increase when using mothers milk tea instead.
Sierra H.
W Mansfield, OH
These pills helped increase my breast milk supply when I caught the flu. My left side wasn’t producing anything but when I took these daily it came back quickly. Definitely recommend this to breastfeeding moms
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this product from Sprouts Market. This was a lifesaver for me. My milk production with my first was okay. This definitely increased it. With each child following this was a definite staple.
Lyndsey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not sure that I noticed too much of a supply increase with this, it did have an odd after taste. I was taking several capsules a day, I got these in a two pack from amazon. I have heard that fenugreek can decreases supply, while nursing, in some moms so just be mindful
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took these because i wanted to increase my breastmilk supply. But unfortunately it didn't work for me at all. I didn't see any difference even after taking 3 of these a day. I was very disappointed
Shauna R.
Bruceville, TX
I got this product to help my milk supply. I take two three times a day like it tell you to but idk...i would hardly see a difference. So i started taking this along with Mothers Milk Tea and it works good with it. Note: the back of this says do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding. This was not meant as a breastfeeding supplement. This is there because to much herbs can actually drop your milk supply. Each fenugreek vitamins are made with different herbs and different amounts. This particular fenugreek was made for unset stomachs. Im not saying dont use this for breastfeeding because its a good price and comes with alot just pay attention and see if you need to switch to a different brand or need to use something else with it. Lol and yes this think makes you smell like maple. You will smell it all the time.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for those who are having troubles with their milk supply. It does make you and baby a little gassy, but if it means you can continue to breastfeed then I think it's worth it! Reasonably priced and effective. I would recommend.
vanessa c.
I used this to increase milk supply when I was nursing and it worked. Now Im using it to increase breast size. I've noticed a difference and I will definitely continue to purchase. Also great for fitness and great for men.
Melissa L.
Pittsfield, NH
Worked great for milk production when I felt like I was getting low. Didn't bother my baby's belly of anything! Makes you smell like maple syrup kind of when taken a lot.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many pills did you take a day to see an actual increase in your milk supply?
Olga  L.
Chariton, IA
So I was wondering for those of you that used it just to increase your milk supply, did you stop after you increased your supply? & if so, did your supply stay the same or go down after you stopped taking them?
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
For those of you who this worked for, how long did it take before you saw results?
Chelsea E.
Is there anyone that uses this supplement for something other than breastfeeding?
Kayleigh W.
Greenfield, IN
Has anyone had issues with the fenugreek giving baby tummy issues? I've heard it works great for some people, and not for others.