Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

What is the best items to cook in it? How much do you use, Much??

Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
2 years, 9 months ago
I use it when cooking vegetables
Julia S.
Julia S.
2 years, 10 months ago
I use it for popcorn and only like 2 tablespoons or less
Kassidi P.
Kassidi P.
3 years, 3 months ago
I stir some in my tea. It makes the tea taste better, plus it's good for you!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
3 years, 6 months ago
Anything. I use it in my stir fry, to cook chicken for fajitas and curries
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
3 years, 7 months ago
In any baking recipe to replace butter
Faith G.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
3 years, 7 months ago
I like to fry some apples in coconut oil and then add cooked rice to it with cinnamon. It's a nice treat for anyone that just needs a little something natural and sweet.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
Coconut oil is great for high heat cooking. Frying food with it is great!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
Try it on toast in place of butter, add a sprinkle of salt, maybe even honey and cinnamon. So delicious!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
3 years, 7 months ago
Dates before you toast them in the oven.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Winter Garden, FL
3 years, 7 months ago
I fry banana chips in them!