kayna d.
san antonio, TX

What else can i use this for?Other then body,hair,and cooking

Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
3 years, 10 months ago
I heard cracked heels.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
3 years, 11 months ago
Lip balm, cracked feet sometimes
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
Lip balm
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
You can use it on your nails and eye lashes at night time after you've washed your hands and face to strengthen them overnight.
Daeci M.
Daeci M.
Fern Park, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Is -for just about everything- an answer? I use it for shaving, as a lotion, as a conditioning treatment in my hair. I use it for cooking with (pancakes!!). It has a million healthy uses!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
3 years, 11 months ago
Did you know that if you pop popcorn in this it tastes really good?
Anna P.
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I'm preggers so I use it to help prevent stretch marks. I also have an 18 month old and we use it on the occasional diaper rash and we used it to help treat trush. I put it in shakes for energy. I also oil pull for the benefits on teeth. Great as a conditioner.
marissa t.
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
3 years, 12 months ago
I use it for cuticle upkeep, some cleaning (When kids use the walls as canvas. It doesn't harm my paint.) I also use it to bathe my dogs. Our pomeranian has very sensitive skin and the vet recommended we try it and it has worked wonderful so far.