Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
What do you use your coconut oil for?
Jan T.
Jan T.
1 year, 5 months ago
It's great in smoothies. on my face, i mix in a little tea tree oil for extra anti-bacterial properties.
Dennis B.
Dennis B.
Orange Park, FL
2 years ago
I use it as a face scrub mixed with baking soda, 1:1.
Cady D.
Cady D.
3 years, 4 months ago
Brushing my teeth, cooking, my hair, and my nails
Linda K.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
3 years, 4 months ago
I brush my teeth with coconut oil.
isabela s.
isabela s.
Stockton, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
I use this for my eyelashes it moisturaises them an helps them grow
kera p.
kera p.
Grand Jct, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
I use coconut oil for everything!! I use it on my little ones bottoms instead of rash cream. I use as a lotion, I rub on cuts and scraps to clean them, I run on mosquito bites to dill the itch, I use it as sun tanning oil. There are LOTS of uses and I recommend coconut oil to everyone! My husband says I think its magic
Ayana F.
Ayana F.
Shaker Hts, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I use coconut oil for eye make up and lip color remover. A lot of the make up I wear is waterproof and I hated buying those special make up removers. So, I was online one day and saw a suggestion to use coconut oil as a make up remover. I bought this big tub and tried it, and it works so well. Plus, it's moisturizing at the same time. Also, I use this as a hair oil. I mix equal parts coconut oil, castor oil and almond oil, melted in the microwave and then freeze. After spritizing my hair with rose water/aloe vera water, I put the salve on from roots to tips and go. It works very well in moisturizing my hair.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
I make a salve for winter chapped skin with a coconut-oil base. I combine it with vitamin E oil, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, and lavender essential oil- it is simply marvelous!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I use it as a conditioning treatment for my hair. It makes it shinier and helps it from being too dry in the winter.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
3 years, 9 months ago
I use it as both an eye makeup remover (and it's incredible; I wear a LOT of waterproof mascara, and just a little bit of gentle rubbing takes it all off!) and a moisturizer at night, since it's too greasy for me to use during the day. I've also mixed it with some baking soda and made a face wash!