Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA

What do you use your coconut oil for?
Jan T.
Jan T.
June 15, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
It's great in smoothies. on my face, i mix in a little tea tree oil for extra anti-bacterial properties.
Dennis B.
Dennis B.
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:39 a.m.
I use it as a face scrub mixed with baking soda, 1:1.
Cady D.
Cady D.
July 22, 2014, 11:33 a.m.
Brushing my teeth, cooking, my hair, and my nails
Linda K.
Linda K.
July 22, 2014, 3:26 a.m.
I brush my teeth with coconut oil.
isabela s.
isabela s.
July 11, 2014, 4:17 p.m.
I use this for my eyelashes it moisturaises them an helps them grow
kera p.
kera p.
June 12, 2014, 12:57 a.m.
I use coconut oil for everything!! I use it on my little ones bottoms instead of rash cream. I use as a lotion, I rub on cuts and scraps to clean them, I run on mosquito bites to dill the itch, I use it as sun tanning oil. There are LOTS of uses and I recommend coconut oil to everyone! My husband says I think its magic
Ayana F.
Ayana F.
April 21, 2014, 9:36 p.m.
I use coconut oil for eye make up and lip color remover. A lot of the make up I wear is waterproof and I hated buying those special make up removers. So, I was online one day and saw a suggestion to use coconut oil as a make up remover. I bought this big tub and tried it, and it works so well. Plus, it's moisturizing at the same time. Also, I use this as a hair oil. I mix equal parts coconut oil, castor oil and almond oil, melted in the microwave and then freeze. After spritizing my hair with rose water/aloe vera water, I put the salve on from roots to tips and go. It works very well in moisturizing my hair.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
March 21, 2014, 11:26 p.m.
I make a salve for winter chapped skin with a coconut-oil base. I combine it with vitamin E oil, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, and lavender essential oil- it is simply marvelous!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Feb. 17, 2014, 1:11 a.m.
I use it as a conditioning treatment for my hair. It makes it shinier and helps it from being too dry in the winter.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Feb. 13, 2014, 10:29 a.m.
I use it as both an eye makeup remover (and it's incredible; I wear a LOT of waterproof mascara, and just a little bit of gentle rubbing takes it all off!) and a moisturizer at night, since it's too greasy for me to use during the day. I've also mixed it with some baking soda and made a face wash!
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Jan. 18, 2014, 12:28 a.m.
You can literally use it for everything!!! Here are some ways that i use it. 1. Food: replacement for butter, grreat to use as cooking oil instead of lard, olive oil, veg oil, add a tablespoon or two in a hot tea in the morning to keep your energy up & gives you great internal effects such as healthy hair & moisturizing skin 2. Hair: add a generous amount from below the crown to the tips leave inn over night & wash it out in the morning for soft moisturized hair. Also great to keep "fly aways" tame. 3. Beauty: eye makeup remover, put under eyes before bed as an eye creme, use for preventing stretch marks, use all over body for moisturizer. Thats just some ways i use it :)
Orinthia T.
Orinthia T.
Dec. 22, 2013, 7:24 p.m.
I use it in my hair after a wash to seal in moisture and give it a nice shin.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Nov. 11, 2013, 8:37 p.m.
I make homemade sugar scrubs! One part oil to 2 parts sugar, use turbinado sugar for a stronger exfoliate. The coconut oil is great for your skin, especially those rough spots on your heels!
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
Oct. 26, 2013, 6:30 a.m.
Hair skin nails cooking you name it ;)
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Sept. 26, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
I use it as a beauty product! I use it on my skin, and my hair. Put it in your hair 2-4 times a week for about 15 min, then wash it out with shampoo. It is also great for those little bumps you can get on the back of your arms and legs! love it
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Aug. 30, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
I use it where I don't have too have much cooking oil example thin fish and vegetables

Join Now