Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Is this hard to wash out of your hair? Is it greasy or oily?
Jaclyn i.
Jaclyn i.
2 years ago
Just wash twice and you should be fine I do it all the time for split ends and dryness
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes it is. I don't encourage it.
Thania B.
Thania B.
2 years, 7 months ago
It's only hard to get it out of your hair when you put a whole bunch on if you put less then all you need is shampoo maybe shampoo twice.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
2 years, 7 months ago
Let your normal shampoo set in for five to ten minutes before rinsing, you can skip the conditioner.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
2 years, 7 months ago
Wash out with dawn dish washing liquid like 3 times and it gets all of it out, maybe it's just because I have super thick hair!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
2 years, 8 months ago
If you use this to massage your scalp as well then it will not only condition your hair but it promotes hair growth!
Noelle A.
Noelle A.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
It is not hard to get out and it doesn't leave my thick curly hair greasy or oily.
Any S.
Any S.
Miami, Fl
2 years, 10 months ago
I have thick hair and it does take a little while to rinse it completely. It's definitely worth it though!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
2 years, 10 months ago
I just put a little bit on my palm, then let it melt and rub it into my hair. I will alternate between coconut oil and another product. My hair is silky and shiny! I don't have an issue washing it out, but I have very thick hair that absorbs everything.
harika e.
harika e.
Littleton, CO
2 years, 10 months ago
Its easy to wash but it will take two washes