LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA

I use coconut oil and have heard some interesting stuff people use it for. What do you use it for?

Krista B.
Krista B.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
EVERYTHING! I use it as a makeup remover/cleanser, moisturizer, shave cream, I drink it, sunburn relief, cooking, oil pulling..... its amazing!
Sousse
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Also I use it for my dry ends of my hair take a really bit of oil and if your skin is dry you can used like scrub or mask
Sousse
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I used like a night cream for my skin for my lip for my hair before shower
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I use coconut oil for my hair growth, lip scrub, chapstick, and a natural deodorant!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hair , skin , body scrub, oil to remove wax after waxing , put in in the bath for super soft silky skin, hair masks
Dannii S.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
9 months, 3 weeks ago
We give it to our Pug as it helps to reduce his malting!
Erica R.
Erica R.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
To take off my makeup and to grow my lashes
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
i use it for my hair
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I use it to take off my makeup