Kaleigh R.
winnipeg, MB

does coconut oil help with stretch marks? haven't gotten any during the pregnancy yet but just looking at my options!

Milan B.
Milan B.
7 months, 1 week ago
I prefer Shea butter for stretch marks :)
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! Coconut oil is amazing for so much.
Antelope, CA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
The body scrubs are also really good for exfoliated before you shave too.
jessica h.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Yes....use it!
Antelope, CA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Whether or not you'll get stretchmarks is about 70% determined by your genetics and 30% influenced by keeping your skin moisturized, eating right, and staying hydrated. I didn't get stretchmarks until I was in the hospital to get induced (the IVs made me super swollen and I was bummed), but in case you do end up getting stretchmarks, I did body scrubs with coffee grinds, sugar, and olive oil. (Coconut oil breaks my skin out). It helped fade my stretchmarks, and it's a great exfoliant for your body in general if you want glowing skin and I don't have any loose skin whatsoever. (Pictures are from October 2013 and May 2015 to show time lapse. My daughter was born December 2013) Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope this helps.
kai f.
kai f.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I've heard it has, but I know 100% shea butter does
Lycaness ..
Lycaness ..
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes, coconut oil is a miracle worker. Just make sure it's real coconut oil, not the kind used for cooking that's filled with filler oils.
Cristina D.