Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax

Can I use this for my pimples ? I have heard that coconut oil isn't good for the skin.

rosy R.
rosy R.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
hadil k.
hadil k.
Sousse
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It's good for removing pimples and it's good for skin but don't use a lot of it
Krista B.
Krista B.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Coconut oil is incredible for your skin! I use coconut oil as a makeup remover and cleanser! I love that after using I don't have to follow up with a moisturizer. I have pretty oily skin.
Airay S.
Airay S.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Is good, but not for oily skin or acne
Milan B.
Milan B.
10 months ago
No. this is not good for acne at all. Coconut oil is known to clog pores, if anything try teatree oil for any pimples
Lycaness ..
Lycaness ..
10 months ago
Coconut oil is great for your skin! People believe it's not as good for you to eat. I'm not sure how it works for acne, but it couldn't hurt to try 😊 I use it as a moisturizer, and when my hair feels dry and damaged. It's also not bad as a makeup remover.