BY NATURE'S WAY #2 in Coconut Oil

Dietary Supplement Natural Energy Source Good For Cooking with 62% MCTs Organic EfaGold® Coconut Oil contains 62% MCTs - medium chain "good fats" the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut Oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs. Certified Organic, Non-GMO Cold Pressed, Hexane-Free Zero Trans & Hydrogenated Fat Pure Extra Virgin Unrefined, Non-Bleached Delicious, Creamy Taste Product of the Philippines

• What are some unusual ways you use coconut oil?112 Answers
  • Do you think coconut oil is a good makeup remover? Nature...6 Answers
  • Who cooks with this? recommend it? how is it?1 Answers
Nature's Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • "this is a must have in the kitchen, medicine cabinet, beauty supply ... so many uses for ... and i love it is organic and extra virgin " in 76 reviews
  • "Where my parents came from coconut oil was used for many things, I use it on my hair as a deep conditioner and leave it on for 30 mins at a time, I use it as a body lotion, it has multiple uses, I put a little in my birds food and dogs food…they love it" in 51 reviews
  • "I use it as a makeup remover, mix it with baking soda for face scrubs, use it in my hair for masks and for body moisturizers." in 48 reviews
  • "Works great as a make up remover, as a hair mask, for dry scalp, controls acne, dry skin, put some on dogs food, and so much more." in 39 reviews
  • "I've used for many different things... the initial reason I bought was to help with cradle cap for my daughter but now it has a million uses in our house" in 36 reviews
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this coconut oil! It’s amazing for cooking. I also use a little bit on this on my skin for when I shave. It makes my legs soooo smooth and silky when you use the right amount. You can find this on amazon.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Really great coconut oil I use mine for my hair and I've noticed a great difference I used to suffer with really bad split ends and my hair was always damaged. I never knew why because I wasn't the person who does alot on her hair just a ponytail and that's about it not a fan with the whole heat and stuff. But I was told if you stress alot its the main cause and when I started using it of course I went to cut all that was damaged and then decided to use it and let me tell y'all it has worked I don't get split ends at all if anything like just a little but my hair is great and soft
Bailey P.
Yuma, AZ
If you’re not using coconut oil, what are you doing? This was a lifesaver for my hair. I went “no poo” (no shampoo, that is) for a couple years, and this became my conditioner. I’m now “low-poo” and only use shampoo occasionally, but I still use this almost every time I shower on the tips of my hair where it’s the most damaged. It makes my hair silky. I sometimes use just a little on the rest of my hair as well to keep it from getting frizzy. It can also be used for cooking, or as a moisturizer or makeup remover. I don’t personally use it on my face due to my cystic acne, but I do use it as a lotion (and also shaving cream) on my legs. It’s natural. Less toxins on your skin is always a good thing. You’ll find fake things that work just as well, maybe even better, but I’ll always prefer the all natural route.
Maria N.
Encino, CA
UNIQUE! Skin saver!
This coconut oil is unlike any I have used so far. My skin was being very dry and raw, especially around my chin area. I was using jojoba wax and rosehip oil but was using them a bit in excess, leading my skin to stop producing much of its own oil.

As soon as I touched it, it was so creamy and light. It went on the skin gorgeously without being tacky and greasy-feeling like a lot of coconut oils I have tried before.

What sold me was the feeling of fresh, youthful, and relaxed skin that it gave me right after for the next few hours. It took away the dry and painful sensation, and destressed my skin.

Top favorites now!❤️😇 skin saver!
Jamie D.
Monticello, MN
I really love this coconut oil. Coconut oil is so versatile you could use it for just about anything! I cook with it, take off makeup with it, use as lip balm, use as body oil, and you can also use it as a natural lubricant. This coconut oil literally melts in your hands. It also smells amazing! This is my go to brand.
Rini S.
I know this item is found under Food & Snacks, but it's so versatile that I use it for cooking, to strengthen my hair, as a makeup remover and as a lotion. It was definitely a miraculous skin saver for me. My skin went from super dry and flaky to hydrated and super healthy looking. Love this product!
ashlee w.
I love coconut oil and its vast amount of uses! Oil pulling, hair masque, hand cream, makeup brush cleaner ....I was a little shocked that someone told me to use it as makeup remover. (I work in beauty myself, but was taken a back by this recommendation) To everyone who doesn't know, coconut oil is comedogenic, meaning it WILL clog your pores. I still enjoy the product and actually have added it to my dog's diet who has skin issues. It has cleared his coat up nicely and I will continue to use this product as such.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
The best cooking oil with many added health benefits! I came across this brand and it's the best tasting cooking oil and the best quality I've seen! I love using this as a vegetable oil alternative and I would highly recommend using this in your cooking
Ellie K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a very nice coconut oil and it makes my eyelashes grow faster.I like to put this on my scalp to help with dandruff.I also love to put this good coconut oil on my lashes before I go to bed every night.
Kayla J.
Beaumont, TX
I've actually never used it in cooking yet. My main use for coconut oil is on my dog who has severe skin problems. I put coconut oil on his skin where he has chewed/bit of all his fur. It helps keep his skin from drying and flaking so his fur will slowly start growing back. It also helps that he LOVES the flavor as well, so I give him a little as a treat. I also give a little to my cats because they love it as well and it helps keeps their coats shiny!
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
What are some unusual ways you use coconut oil?
Maddie I.
What can this be used for?
Laura C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
what do you guys use this for?
Viridiana H.
Is this a good coconut oil to use on hair?
angie V.