BY NATURE'S WAY #70 in Immune Support

Nature's Way Echinacea is 99.9% alcohol free. Nature's Way Echinacea easy dose dropper for simple usage. Several laboratory and animal studies suggest that echinacea contains active substances that enhance the activity of the immune system, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and have hormonal, antiviral, and antioxidant effects. For this reason, professional herbalists may recommend echinacea to treat urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast (candida) infections, ear infections (also known as otitis media), athlete's foot, sinusitis, hay fever (also called allergic rhinitis), as well as slow-healing wounds.

Brittany L.
Galloway , NJ
I squirt a little in my tea during a cold. I can't really taste it that way, and I believe it is effective in reducing severity of my symptoms.
Ria S.
Morristown , NJ
Foodie Expert
Great in helping boost my immune system. However, don't drink it plain. It's far better when mixed in with something else.
Kenda C.