BY NATURE'S WAY #19 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement. Helps General Well-Being During the Cold & Flu Season*. Immune Support*. Certified 400 mg Echinacea has been clinically shown to support the immune system.* Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Our Echinacea purpurea is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. 1-800-9NATURE *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
M Melissa E.
M Melissa E.
Troy, MO
When I get sick I take this with Golden Seal for a substitute of an antibiotic on the natural way and thus far it works better and doesn't have the side affects that the chemical base an antibiotic, but this is MY opinion and I am NOT a doctor of any kind or a health care person. I just try to do as much natural as possible.
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Good product to have around especially in flu season. The only complaint is that they keep going up on the price of their products. Seems to be effective for me if I start taking it when I first feel a cold or flu coming on to keep from getting any worse.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a mom of two and I can't afford to be sick. This is a great immune system booster and I do think I get less sick when I take these as supplements everyday. The pills are not big and goes down easily.
perrish d.
perrish d.
Tupelo , MS
This is a MIRACLE pill. No joke. Taking this everyday has changed my life. If you ever wake up and have a stomachache or feel bad, you can just take these and fee better soon! They're also inexpensive!
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Immune booster. my roomate and best friend swears by this. did a research in school about this too. good price and easy to swallow pills. great benefits for the body.
brittney d.
brittney d.
I remember when I was a little younger my dad telling me these were good for me and would keep me healthy. I would say they did but they didn't taste all that great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
I can't swallow pills so although this wasn't the worst sized pill- I was still being a baby about it. However if you're not like me then you'll appreciate these affordable pills towards lasting health and benefits.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really great way to boost your immune system in a healthy manner. I trust this brand and think it's a good value for the money. I would recommend.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
I had never heard of echinacea before until my mom brought me a bottle when I had the flu last time. My mom swears by it, she says she takes if when she first begins to feel a cold coming and it really helps. I read that echinacea has multiple uses.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am in college and take this everyday to help try to prevent the sickness that spreads around dorms. I have seen great results!! I get sick so much less than I used to!
Perla S.
Perla S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Para que sirve este suplemento?