BY NATURE'S WAY #17 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement. Helps General Well-Being During the Cold & Flu Season*. Immune Support*. Certified 400 mg Echinacea has been clinically shown to support the immune system.* Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Our Echinacea purpurea is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. 1-800-9NATURE *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure. see more...

Amanda B.
As a teacher I’m exposed to germs on a daily basis. I use this daily to make sure my immune system is up and running. I take a lot of immune boosting supplements in the winter. I buy it every time I run out!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Echinacea pills are really great to keep in your medicine cabinet you want to have them at Arm's Reach the moment you're starting to feel sick that way you can really try to catch the cold before you get worse and also if you want to go a natural way instead of going to the doctors and get antibiotics this would be the best decision for you
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is going to sound really strange but a good friend of my suggested this to me when I felt under the weather (it's what's she grew up taking) I decided to give it a try and it gave me such a bad stomach ache :( . I honestly feel like that was just my isolated reaction because so many people swear by this... let's just say it will be a while before I decide to give this another try.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
I can't swallow pills so although this wasn't the worst sized pill- I was still being a baby about it. However if you're not like me then you'll appreciate these affordable pills towards lasting health and benefits.
M Melissa E.
Troy, MO
When I get sick I take this with Golden Seal for a substitute of an antibiotic on the natural way and thus far it works better and doesn't have the side affects that the chemical base an antibiotic, but this is MY opinion and I am NOT a doctor of any kind or a health care person. I just try to do as much natural as possible.
Betty B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a mom of two and I can't afford to be sick. This is a great immune system booster and I do think I get less sick when I take these as supplements everyday. The pills are not big and goes down easily.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Good product to have around especially in flu season. The only complaint is that they keep going up on the price of their products. Seems to be effective for me if I start taking it when I first feel a cold or flu coming on to keep from getting any worse.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
I had never heard of echinacea before until my mom brought me a bottle when I had the flu last time. My mom swears by it, she says she takes if when she first begins to feel a cold coming and it really helps. I read that echinacea has multiple uses.
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I remember when I was a little younger my dad telling me these were good for me and would keep me healthy. I would say they did but they didn't taste all that great.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Immune booster. my roomate and best friend swears by this. did a research in school about this too. good price and easy to swallow pills. great benefits for the body.
Perla S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para que sirve este suplemento?