BY NATURE'S WAY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nature's Way DIM Plus Estrogen Metabolism Formula Capsules, 60 CT: see more...

Review (1)
Carolina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking this pills for about two months and I love it. I take it to control my hormones. I have very painful cramps when I'm on my period and this time I didn't have cramps at all. No headaches.
***The first week that I started taking it I had headaches for about 4 days, but I read somewhere online that if I was experiencing headaches the first days, it was because the product was working.