BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. DIM-plus™ Diindolymethane Estrogen Metabolism Formula with Protectamins Vegetable Blend. Enhanced Absorption. Patented. The Benefits of DIM-plus™ DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale.  Unlike other plant nutrients such as soy isoflavones, diindolylmethane has unique hormonal benefits.  It supports the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism.  Scientific research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "good" estrogens while reducing. see more...

Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
After I stopped breastfeeding my daughter, my hormones went wild, my mood was all over the place, and I had a major acne flare up. Dim Plus helps my mood, cleared up my skin, and even makes my periods less painful.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I have been using this product for more than several months now. I am using it to control acne around my chin and unwanted neck hair. I have used OTC acne products with no success. But after using DIM-plus, my adult acne has gotten so much better and my neck hair is completely gone. I will continue to purchase this product and use it.
Melina B.
I heard that this helps with hormonal acne, I really want to try this because that's my main skin problem!
Ive been taking DIM-PLUS for 2wks now, and I've noticed when I comb my hair it is coming out? Any suggestions?