Nature's Way Corn Silk 425mg uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Corn Silk was used traditionally as a mild diuretic. It has been included in herbal preparations for the bladder and urinary tract, and used by Native Americans for urinary complaints. Our Corn Silk is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• How well do these work? Cost?1 Answers
  • What is this corn silk used for?2 Answers
  • I ve heard about benefits of corn silk. I'm wondering does it re...1 Answers
Shaina C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This corn silk did my dog wonders. I didn't know what corn silk was until I step foot into an organic veterinarians office. She recommended purchasing this corn silk so I did! Best decision! Seems to help a lot
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this on my dog but other than that I have little knowledge. I vet pointed me in the direction of corn silk. It was cheaper than prescribed medication so I was open to trying something new and ended up being pleased with the outcome
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having worked in the medical field with every age from 0-100 I have seen physicians recommend this to patients with bladder issues. I'm not sure how it works or why, but patients that have used this claim it helps.
Kathleen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these in bulk from Amazon for my dog. She has incontinence due to being spayed (a common side effect), and her doctor wanted to put her on a medicine that had some scary side effects, including heart trouble, so I researched more natural remedies to try and stumbled across corn silk. These come in capsules so you can sprinkle it in food. She doesn't notice the taste or doesn't seem to mind it because she gobbles her food up. Her incontinence has already started decreasing and she's only been on them a week. The bulk was very affordable ($14 for 300 capsules) Recommend if you or your dog is experiencing incontinence!
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Great and healthy product for dogs to take. I highly recommend it. Most other product have many bad side effects for dogs. It's easy to use and helpful.
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great product. Have used a few times. Would buy again. Love the brand and different varieties.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
I used corn silk tea once that made me break out in a rash from neck to tummy. Has anyone had a hard time with this?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is corn silk suppose to be good for ?
Tatum P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this taken for ?
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
What is this good for ?
Luz S.
What is this corn silk used for?