BY NATURE'S WAY

CLA-1300 Max Potency Naturally helps reduce body fat and increase muscle tone* 1300mg Max Potency for Optimal Results Reduces body fat* Increased muscle tone* CLA-1300 contains the patented Clarinol™ formula providing a minimum of 80% CLA derived from natural safflower oil * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Questions: 1-800-9Nature see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emily M.
I lost so much weight I had to buy a lot of new pairs of pants. It was scary. I looked like a pencil person.
krystal e.
Brooklyn, NY
It does work ive lost over 20 pounds in 2 weeks also with great eating habits and exercise
Jess L.
Combined with proper eating habits and exercise this aid is amazing it helps to keep extra fat from being stored so your problem areas as you workout will become more defined. It is not a magic pill.but a great supplement to add if you are putting in effort to lose weight and tone.
Danielle W.
I don't recommend this product unless you exercise a lot. I noticed it actually makes me gain weight even though I eat super healthy, but I don't get to exercise much.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Has anybody lost weight using these ?