BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Internal Deodorant Premium Source Safe, Effective and Easy-to-Use No Artificial Colors or Preservatives Natural Mint Flavor Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Chlorofresh® is a liquid chlorophyll complex extracted from premium botanicals that reduces digestive tract odors from a colostomy or ileostomy, as well as fecal odor from incontinence.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
Results for me began around the third day, I noticed BO not offensive nor my sweat out to as funky bm. Helps me with digestion and with my IBS, if you're flatulence is bad this believe me not so stinky! When you stop you'll see the difference. Drink it daily. Helps with regularity.
I add extra peppermint extract in it because I'm not to fond of the taste even though I buy the mint flavored and I just love the extra mintiness But this stuff works great. Feel clean from the inside out. This is a must for everyone, dieting or not!! The pills work great also.
Anu N.
Valencia , CA
We use this in the water for our little puppy. It helps keep their breath fresh(er) than normal. Just a couple of drops adds a pretty light green color and is definitely something i recommend when you get bored of plain water.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've used this in the past for digestion issues. If you struggle with constipation- this helps, though I did notice after about a month or so, my body got used to it and it wasn't clearing me out as well
Jasmine M.
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I've drunk this in my water since I was little. So I've just always used it. I use a whitening mouthwash because I drink coffee so I didn't realize that it could cause discoloration. I will continue to use this product regularly.
Maribel L.
Works great at keeping your breath fresh. Love the health benefits of it overall. Will definitely repurchase but I just ordered the softgels instead.