BY A&B

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Premium Herbal - Digestive Tonic Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) has traditionally been used in European tonics for digestion and feminine health. Our Blessed Thistle is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards.... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am breastfeeding after having a breast reduction, so I have low supply. I started taking fenugreek and blessed thistle together to help increase my supply. I’ve been taking 2 blessed thistle 3 times a day. I know for sure this is helping because I stopped taking it for 2 days and my supply noticeable dropped. It’s no fun taking so many pills, but it’s worth it to be able to provide my baby with the milk he needs!