Nature's Way Blessed Thistle

Premium Herbal - Digestive Tonic Blessed Thistle has traditionally been used in European tonics for digestion and feminine health. Questions?   Call 1-800-9NATURE or visit naturesway.com.  Our Blessed Thistle is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. Satisfaction Guaranteed.   Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal.  Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® see more...

Lori B.
This did absolutely nothing for me to save my milk supply.  In fact I was only able to take it a little bit before I had to stop; it says on the bottle not to take if you're allergic to ragweed, and who these days doesn't have at least a little bit of allergy problems in the spring?!
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I've been taking these pills for a month now to increase my milk supply and I have not noticed the diffrence. They also have a horrible after taste so I take them with food.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Helped to save my milk supply for my firs born while they kept him at the hospital for two weeks. I would definitely recommend
Laura A.
Doral, FL
They really work for increase your milk supply i used them for 3 weeks and i breastfeed my baby for 1 year and a half
Nali R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When combined with fenugreek these vitamins work amazing! they increase your milk supply immensely!
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
When combine with Fenugreek this works amazing for breastfeeding mothers who need a boost in supply
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Worked great in conjunction with fenugreek for increasing my milk supply while mursing!