BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Beta vulgaris Energizing Nutrients Health & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® Beet Root contains natural sugars, starches and gum, which make it a source of energy. Our Beet Root is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards. Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• What are the benefits of beet root? My friend takes it to keep c...1 Answers
  • What are the benefits of beet root?1 Answers
  • What does this do? does it have a taste2 Answers
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
I love these. I purchased mine from Amazon, and I purchased it partially because my blood pressure ranks a little higher than I am comfortable with. I also get more energy when using these supplements, without the requirement that I actually consume beets. The texture prevents this, so these supplements are definitely a requirement if I want to include the benefits beets offer into my everyday diet. The bottle says to take a 6 a day, 2 with each meal. I only take one a day, usually with breakfast or lunch, and for my personal needs it suits me fine.
Bety P.
I used a different Nuture's Way product and didn't feel lile it work. I have tried other products from this brand but hopefully this works for you.
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
What does this do? does it have a taste
Brandi m.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this good for
Vikki B.
Port Hope
What are the benefits of beet root? My friend takes it to keep cancer cells away. Has anyone else heard of this benefit?
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
What are the benefits of beet root?
Alecia L.