BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. #1 Mega Nutrient, Ultra Shake™. Vitamins Minerals Protein. Plus - Fruits, Vegetables, Green Foods, & Herbs. Bioflavonoids, Amino Acids, Enzymes, EFAs, & Mushrooms. Non-GMO & Vegetarian. Pea Protein. Complete Protein Source. Highly Digestible & Vegetarian. Lower Allergen Potential than Soy or Whey Protein "Feel your best with Alive!™ Whole Food Energizer. see more...

Nicky W.
Troy, MI
At first, I genuinely adored this multivitamin. I will admit the pills are rather large but aside from that they were easy to take. In the beginning, I did feel better, more alert and healtheir but after several weeks of taking this multivitamin, I began to have a severe constant pain in my chest. Once I stopped consuming Alive, the pain went away within a day. I will say, other than the chest pain, I did enjoy the health benefits.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
I tried the chocolate flavor. I thought it was ok, but my husband refused to even drink any more than a sip of it. We've tried other protein powders, and he's never dumped a whole shake. I even mixed it with chocolate almond milk, a banana and some strawberries, but it just wasn't good. You can definitely taste the protein powder, even when other things are mixed in. It's a shame, because it does give you energy and has a lot of great things in it.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I don't like that they market this as allergen-friendly, but they really aren't. There are several ingredients in these that conflict with the "Top 8" allergens.
Connie E.
I currently use this vitamin and its my first time. I must say I like it so far. The pill size is large as most multivitamins are but you should take it with food.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
I just want to say how cute the commercials are for this product. they have a great marketing team. I would buy it no matter what it actually is!
Michelle D.
Chester, NJ
Great percentages on the back of the box but they smell terrible and are pretty big. I have to take them on a full stomach or I get naseuas.
Ashley D.
Roseville, Mn
I LOVE the women's gummy multivitamin. It's hard to find a multivitamin that has no gelatin in gummy ones and aren't huge Dino pills!
Erika M.
Salem, OR
I have used these and love them. I felt more energy about a month or so after using them consistently. I thought they were great.
Vanessa G.
Good vegetarian multi-vitamin but they are huge pills that are very difficult to swallow. They also taste pretty gross.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
These vitamins are great! Easy on my stomach since they're food based. Plus Sprouts has these on sale sometimes.
Molly M.