Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Energizer Multivitamin

by Nature's Way

Dietary Supplement. No Iron Added. Our Max Potency Multivitamin – with no iron added! Alive!® Max Potency Multivitamins are the ultimate nutritional energy source containing the greatest diversity of daily essentials, whole food concentrates, phytonutrients and antioxidants to nourish, protect and invigorate your body.*  The original Whole Food Energizer™, these multivitamins are made with daily essentials, botanical energizers and system defenders including:† 25 vitamins and minerals 10 amino acids 12 digestive enzymes 14 green foods 12 organically grown mushrooms 40+ antioxidants As with all Alive!® multivitamins they’re also packed with high potency B-vitamins, 20+ fruits and vegetables and nutrients fo.

What makes this multivitamin better than the others
How good of a job do these multivitamins do to give you energy? Are they worth it?
I don't really like eating vegetables a lot and I was wondering if I use this would it supplement it?
Start your review of Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Energizer Multivitamin!
Product Highlights
“I add in a scoop of this stuff to my morning smoothies, and sometimes just mix a little into my Greek yogurt for an extra nutrient boost.” in reviews
“I found these at Walmart and thank God I did b/c it's been my life saver!” in reviews
“Great product, a quick pick me up I have mixed with water and have also mixed with fat free milk great taste.” in reviews
North East, MD
My daughter uses these vitamins and what's great is that they are made out of natural ingredients. They seem to give my daughter more energy which is helpful because she's a growing teenage girl. The only thing I would change is to have more of the b vitamins in it which would help us energy.
Sioux City
I felt more energetic and not so weighed down! I'm constantly on the go at my job and these vitamins have seemed to help boost my energy to get through the day. My diet may have part to do with it as well but I was satisfied with the result of the product.
Mountain Home, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother convinced me to buy these since I am a busy person and sometimes miss out on the benefits of home-cooked foods. I was not impressed and would not buy again. I prefer the One A Day or Olly more. Overall, just skip over these.............
Valencia, CA
It was good, I can’t speak with certainty that I noticed a dramatic difference while taking them, but it looked like a clean product and while I travel I like to take a multi since I usually eat differently than I do at home.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: GNC
Love these vitamins! They have great high quality ingredients and they don’t break the bank! There isn’t strong smell to these vitamins, which is great because some natural vitamins have a distinct smell.
Roseville , MI
Works as intended and pretty great ingredients I use these when I run out of my usual brand and don’t want to wait for a delivery and they make me feel just as good I just wish they were organic
This is a good product it has Whole Foods in it and not useless fillers and ingredients that you don't need like there is in a lot of the other multivitamins this is easy to use and to swallow and if you take it every single day it will give you extra energy
Turlock, CA
This product is a great multivitamin, without having to worried about unnecessary additives. These multivitamins are my favorite from Nature's Way. You can't whole food ingredients.
El Paso , TX
As a heart patient and chronic illness patient who frequently feels sluggish and drained or icky this product gives me that extra pick me up and boost to get me through the day without any jitters and icky side effects or feelings. I would recommend it for those when your feeling blah just my opinion.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been taking these for a while now. And they surely do what they describe. Overall I feel more energized and uplifted. They taste good and don’t leave an aftertaste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...