Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Energizer Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by R C.

BY NATURE'S WAY

More Energizing Nutrients From More Natural Sources Than Other Supplements Daily Essentials Botanical Energizers System Defenders Nutrients Are Better Absorbed Into Your Blood Stream Because Its Tablets Disintegrate Up To 5X Faster Than Other Leading Brands Made To The Traditionally High Standards Of Nature's Way. Only The Best Ingredients Are Used #1 Mega Nutrient. With Vitamins, Minerals, Fruits, Vegetables, Enzymes, Bioflavonoids, Amino Acids, Herbs, Efas, Green Foods And Mushrooms see more...

naf C.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are multivitamins. I like them because if you lack one or more nutrient in your diet then you can have these supplements to fulfill the lack of, since they consist of many different nutrients. They are decently priced. If there is one thing that I may not really like about them is that they are big and sometimes not very easy to swallow.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
This is my go-to multivitamin. I love how I feel when I'm taking it, and I get sick a lot less often than members of my family who don't take this vitamin. I get mine at Wal-Mart (can't beat the prices!) but I bet you could get a great price on Amazon. I love that it's made from Mega Nutrients--whole foods! A great product.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Like Alive
Multivitamin tablets it is so grate
And heathly for you
Thankyou Compton
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
I love it works miracles! Always get them! Specially since I'm not a fan of veggies
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
I used these. They were fine. Just like any other multivitamin. I didn't feel any extra energy, or anything. As they advertise.