Nature's Way Alive! Whole Food Energizer Multivitamin uploaded by Jessica M.

BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. No Iron Added. Our Max Potency Multivitamin – with no iron added! Alive!® Max Potency Multivitamins are the ultimate nutritional energy source containing the greatest diversity of daily essentials, whole food concentrates, phytonutrients and antioxidants to nourish, protect and invigorate your body.*  The original Whole Food Energizer™, these multivitamins are made with daily essentials, botanical energizers and system defenders including:† 25 vitamins and minerals 10 amino acids 12 digestive enzymes 14 green foods 12 organically grown mushrooms 40+ antioxidants As with all Alive!® multivitamins they’re also packed with high potency B-vitamins, 20+ fruits and vegetables and nutrients fo. see more...

• How good of a job do these multivitamins do to give you energy? A...1 Answers
  • What makes this multivitamin better than the others Be the first to answer!
  • I don't really like eating vegetables a lot and I was wondering i...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I found these at Walmart and thank God I did b/c it's been my life saver!" in 1 review
  • "I add in a scoop of this stuff to my morning smoothies, and sometimes just mix a little into my Greek yogurt for an extra nutrient boost." in 1 review
  • "Great product, a quick pick me up I have mixed with water and have also mixed with fat free milk great taste." in 1 review
NATASCHA O.
I got the Alive for women b/c after my third child I noticed I was always tired! Even w a full night of sleep I would be so sleepy. Before my kids I could do the energy drinks but since my last kiddo my blood pressure can't handle those anymore and with my kiddos needing my full attention I looked for some vitamins to help me out. I found these at Walmart and thank God I did b/c it's been my life saver!
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Alive! Whole Food Energizer has become my number one supplement. It includes all of your daily vitamin and mineral needs while also supplementing with whole food goodness like greens, fruits, vegetables, and enzymes. I take the Women's Multi and I've seen improvement in my nail and hair growth, as well as better period regularity and better digestion. I've never had any stomach upset from taking it and it's only three pills a day. I start with one in the morning and take two at dinner. Also, it doesn't contain stimulants that make me feel shakey.
Sadiann J.
I took these for about 6 months and I liked them very well. I bought the "gummies" version to this which had an aftertaste of metal/mineral, which all vitamins taste like but other than that they made me feel energized and they taste good.
Lydia H.
I started taking these 2 years ago. I can notice a difference in when I take them consistently and when I don't. My nails/ hair grow faster and stronger, and I have more energy.
Cynthia B.
Hollywood, FL
I love all the products from Alive. I have used their gummy vitamins for my kids, I use the liquid Alive vitamin in my protein shakes and my husband takes the adult gummies. In addition I take the woman's high potency everyday. I feel awesome.
Basia K.
West Lafayette, IN
I drink these all the time ,they are so healthy and good for you which is a high bonus. They don't taste horrible and are actually decent especially if you are skipping a meal.
Taylor W.
My mom takes these and she is very impressed with them. She's noticed a difference in how fast her hair and nails grow and she says she feels 100% better
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were not for me. I didn't like the smell it was super hard to swallow the pill is pretty big. And it didn't not give me energy.
Joy G.
Birmingham, AL
I feel good when I take these with my normal routine. they give me energy throughout my day. I have taken them for about 3 months
Lore D.
Burien, WA
I've really noticed a difference since I've been taking these. If I miss a day or two, I can definitely feel the loss. I've never
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Could i actual receive more energy by taking these ?
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
I don't really like eating vegetables a lot and I was wondering if I use this would it supplement it?
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
How does this taste? Does it actually give you more energy?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Is this any good? Do they have coupons?
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
How good of a job do these multivitamins do to give you energy? Are they worth it?