BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement Whole Food Energizer™ Soy Protein Non-GMO Vegetarian Chocolate Vitamins Minerals Protein Fiber Fruits Vegetables Green Foods EFAs Mushrooms Enzymes Antioxidants 24 Vitamins & Minerals, 18 Amino Acids, 12 Mushrooms , 12 Digestive Enzymes, 12 Garden Veggies, 14 Orchard Fruits & 14 Green Foods. Complete Nutrition Alive! Ultra Shake is nutrition you can feel packed with vitamins, minerals, fruits, vegetables, protein, fiber, green foods, omega 3/6/9 fatty acids, mushrooms, antioxidants, enzymes and more! Premium Soy Protein Alive! Ultra Shake contains heart healthy easy to digest soy protein isolate complete with 18 amino acids. 25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Alive! Ultra Shake supplies 15 grams of soy protein. Whole Body Benefit see more...

Nature's Way Alive! Soy Protein Ultra-Shake
  • "i like to have a protein shake after my workout and sometimes before workout and this helps so much love it" in 1 review
  • "It has really good ingridients. " in 1 review
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I try to drink one of these every day, I make my shake with a yummy juice mix and a banana and sometime I even add a scoop of peanut butter or some berries. One shake a day and I'm feeling better than ever! I actually went out and bought my own mini blender just for these shakes daily, because I didn't like using the big blender and making too much of it.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
The flavor is really nice and is a good protein alternative for those who may live a vegan lifestyle. Thumbs up!
Kanvitha K.
I like to have a protein shake after my workout and sometimes before workout and this helps so much love it
Dominique P.
Has a great taste! Love this brand for many reasons and would recommend their line to anyone!
abigail i.
I like these because the flavor isn't really powerful. It has really good ingridients.

back