BY NATURE'S WAY

Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Ive tried multiple flavors of the alive brand and this is by far the best one. compared to the others ive had it tastes better and doesn't leave a lingering taste that is unpleasant!
Rebecca E.
Eww, how many ways can I say eww? I had a free sample of these and they leave a terrible after taste and are incredibly gritty. No thanks, I'll pass.
Quinn R.
I didn't like this product at all, it tastes so gross and I honestly didn't notice a difference using it at all. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
magaly g.
I would rather eat fruits and veggies whole than to drink this powder shake. I just think it is not the same for me.
Ashley P.
Really good! Has many good uses to it. I used it on my face for the dryness. It works wonders
Amanda W.
fayetteville, AR
Great flavor very healthy better than the alternatives a little pricey but a good value