2 colors available

BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. Whole Food Energizer™ Non-GMO ~ Vegetarian ~ Natural Flavor. Vitamins. Minerals. Protein. Fiber. Fruits. Vegetables. Green Foods. EFAs. Mushrooms. Enzymes. Antioxidants 24 Vitamins & Minerals, 18 Amino Acids, 12 Mushrooms , 12 Digestive Enzymes, 12 Garden Veggies, 14 Orchard Fruits & 14 Green Foods. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
  • "It was different than my usual whey protein shake but I would definitely recommend it as a post-workout recovery shake!" in 3 reviews
  • "Powder feelslike there is sand in it and the mix doesnt taste good to me. " in 1 review
  • "I like that this can really be used as a proper meal replacement as it adds in so many nutrients." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Apalachin, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought this product because it is a great source of protein and full of various vitamins/minerals. I don't enjoy the taste (it is tolerable), and I don't think it tastes like vanilla. I also think that it is very hard to mix even though it advertises otherwise (when I tried mixing with just a spoon it was still chunky no matter how long I mixed- mixes with blender though). I wanted a powder that I could mix with other ingredients but I find the taste overwhelms anything else I mix it with.
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Natural protein has good amount of protein and has goodness of veggies and fruits
i am always looking for good taste, it has good taste but need to improve more well all protein shakes has taste problem .
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
I like that this can really be used as a proper meal replacement as it adds in so many nutrients. The powder seemed a bit grainy for me and didn't mix too well.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I had problems with this mixing at first, but if I mixed it up ahead of time and let it sit in the fridge a bit, eventually all the powder dissolved. It is VERY rich and creamy - I really enjoyed the flavor. It was different than my usual whey protein shake but I would definitely recommend it as a post-workout recovery shake!
danielle s.
danielle s.
Davison, MI
Love lovr love this product!!!!!!! It's awesome and affordable
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
If you're not getting your daily nutrients of vegetables alive is the best protein shake anyone can have! Essential for anyone!
Springfield, IL
Great protein! Esp if your vegan or vegetarian it's. Good protein alternative. I also love ALIVE! Adds in fruits, veggies, omegas, digestion health and much more! It really is a real meal replacement. Esp when blended with fruit and veggies.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Cleveland, OH
When mixed in a blender, this is creamy and delicious without that nasty "protein powder" taste. On special occasions, I add a banana. :) It's by far the best protein shake I have tried.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
I, personally, wasn't thrilled with this. Powder feelslike there is sand in it and the mix doesn't taste good to me.
Chelsie F.
Chelsie F.
Aurora, CO
I've actually been getting into trying to drink more & the Nature's Way Alive! Pea Protein Ultra-Shake is an easy way to down more liquid & get a protein intake.
NICOLE I.
NICOLE I.
El Paso, TX
Where is this sold?
Springfield, IL
Do you like chocolate or vanilla better???