Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Women's Ultra Potency Multivitamin uploaded by Sandra A.Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Women's Ultra Potency Multivitamin uploaded by Estefany Q.

BY NATURE'S WAY #50 in Multivitamins

Dietary Supplement Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer™ 26 Fruits & Vegetables Green Foods Mushrooms Enzymes Antioxidants Lutein Resveratrol The most complete once daily multi-vitamin for women Alive! Ultra Potency is nutrition you can feel with more energizing nutrients from more natural sources than other multi-vitamin brands. Extra B-vitamins for energy* 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 Plant-based Aquamin® calcium Potent citrus bioflavonoids Flax Lignan, Cran-Rx™, and Hair, Skin & Nail support blends* Whole body nourishment with essential nutrients that help support: Breast Health* Vitamin D, Lignans/ Urinary Health* Cran-Rx™ Hair, Skin & Nails* Horsetail, MSM, Tru-Opcs™, Biotin, Vitamin C Bone Health* Boron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamins D & K Colon Health* Calcium, Folic Acid, Selenium, Vitam see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I love that one caplet is all you need to take per day. So many multivitamins require 2-3 pills per day which means you go through them 2-3x faster. I also love that the binder in these doesn't irritate my stomach like so many multivitamins do. They don't smell the best, and the caplets are a little bit on the large side, but I haven't had any problems with nausea or "vitamin burps".
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a great vitamin that I take almost everyday. I feel a lot healthier when I take this and I love it because as a vegetarian it really helps to ensure I am getting all the nutrients that I need. It is also made out of plants and fruits, so it is more natural, which I like. I usually get nauseous when I take vitamins, but I haven't ever felt that with this vitamin.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These really work, I always am low on energy and constantly sleepy. I am also anemic and suffer from multiple auto immune diseases. So this product helps in boosting my immune system and giving me and extra boost of energy that I need to continue on with my day. I do not like how big the pills are, I always find myself gagging on them, or it gets stuck in my throat. And the after taste is odd and gives my urine an unusual odor.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
To be honest with you I bought this product believing that was not gonna work, but i was wrong. I felt a big different after a couple weeks using this product. I was more awake and with more energy. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica C.
Alexandria, VA
Since I am a vegetarian I make sure to take my vitamins daily. I love this brand. The only thing I recommend is make sure you take it with a little bit of food. As with any large vitamin on an empty stomach it may make you feel nauseated. I try to take it with a little bit of bread each morning.
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know these are really good for you but honestly I can't get over the taste. Every time I take it I've thrown up automatically from the taste alone. They're horse pills so definitely cut them in half
Melanie G.
These vitamins are amazing! They make me feel great and energized and healthy! ! These vitamins have everything you could need to feel great! Love love love them!
Emily N.
Goshen, IN
Love the way I feel ever since I've been taking this! Small sizing, easy to take and I have never heard anything bad about this product.
Jennifer C.
Chico, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I swear by these. I tell everyone I can about them. I noticed a big difference in my energy level. I get them for my husband and kids.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this vitamin it gives me a good amount of energy not too much that I get anxious. Good price and easy to find.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these compare to the gummies??
Lauren M.
Has anyone noticed any difference in their hair or nails after consistently taking these?