Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Women's Ultra Potency Multivitamin uploaded by Sandra A.Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Women's Ultra Potency Multivitamin uploaded by Estefany Q.

BY NATURE'S WAY #49 in Multivitamins

Dietary Supplement Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer™ 26 Fruits & Vegetables Green Foods Mushrooms Enzymes Antioxidants Lutein Resveratrol The most complete once daily multi-vitamin for women Alive! Ultra Potency is nutrition you can feel with more energizing nutrients from more natural sources than other multi-vitamin brands. Extra B-vitamins for energy* 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 Plant-based Aquamin® calcium Potent citrus bioflavonoids Flax Lignan, Cran-Rx™, and Hair, Skin & Nail support blends* Whole body nourishment with essential nutrients that help support: Breast Health* Vitamin D, Lignans/ Urinary Health* Cran-Rx™ Hair, Skin & Nails* Horsetail, MSM, Tru-Opcs™, Biotin, Vitamin C Bone Health* Boron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamins D & K Colon Health* Calcium, Folic Acid, Selenium, Vitam see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Emiley H.
Delray Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down best vitamin! Super potent and contains a lot more IUs/mgs compared to other "One a day" vitamins. You can purchase at any vitamin store such as Vitamin Shoppe and even at Walmart. I definitely recommend this vitamin over alternatives.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great multivitamins. I don't think I felt any sort of change in my energy or anything but I did think they were great. The price is low so I will keep repurchasing and using these.
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used Alive vitamins and felt pretty good. They have high levels of B vitamins which is helpful with reducing my migraine headaches. The only thing I dislike is the smell and taste. Definitely has that "vitamin" smell. Other than that, these are great!
Sandra A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother got me started on these and it's made me feel so much better and more energized throughout the day! I'm a single mom of four and take these on days where I'm feeling under the weather or sluggish!
Christine S.
I have been using Alive Mutivitamin/Mineral for several years. I really appreciate that they now have a formula that you only have to take once a day. It is sooo much easier to remember to take one pill a day as opposed to 3. I have noticed a nice improvement in my overall energy levels when I take these as opposed to when I don't. Yes, they are horse pills and they are kind of stinky, but they do a better job than other vitamins, so I will continue to take them.
Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
I take these everyday and they make a huge difference. I suffer from fibromyalgia and along with that comes vitamin deficiencies, thin brittle nails, hair loss, and a load of other symptoms. Alive ultra potency helps replace a lot of what I'm lacking and has extra for skin, hair, and nails. They also give me a nice boost of energy and help keep my fibro fog at bay. Highly recommend for fibro or just all around health issues. Be warned -- Do NOT take on an empty stomach!!
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Estas vitaminas son excelentes!!! Ayudan mucho para mantenerte activo y sin cansancio. Lo malo es que si he las tomas por la noche te quitan el sueño. Bueno al menos a mi no me favorece tomármelas por la noche.
Las recomiendo pues realmente son muy buenas vitaminas.
Destinea W.
I'm trying to get more into a rhythm of taking these! I've been trying to be healthier and I do feel more energetic whenever I go through my spurts of taking these multivitamins! The only bad thing is that I feel like they're horse pills (lol) so I break them in half to take them most of the time. I'll probably try gummy vitamins after I'm done with these just because it'd be easier for me to take my vitamins more consistently. I wish I could give 4.5 stars!
Stephanie L.
I have been on a mission to find a multivitamin that I truly feel is beneficial. I think I've found it in this one. Yes, it's a huge pill and yes, it has that terrible vitamin smell, but I've been taking them for a couple of weeks and I do feel so much better. I've cut back on my energy drink habit a lot, and I'm sure these are why. I will definitely be buying them again.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I love this brand! There is no nausea when I take these, like some name brand vitamins. They are a little on the bigger side, tablet-wise, but there is no nasty taste that I notice when I take them. Very concentrated, so don't be surprised if you see the effects of the B-12 in your urine later on. Not bad for price either, check out drugstore.com as they always seem to have some sort of discount on them!
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these compare to the gummies??
Lauren M.
Has anyone noticed any difference in their hair or nails after consistently taking these?