BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplements High Potency Whole Food Energizer™ 26 Fruits &Amp; Vegetables Extra B-Vitamins To Boost Your Energy Caffeine Free - No Stimulants The Most Complete Once Daily Multi-Vitamin For Adults Alive! Daily Energy Provides Vitamins, Minerals, Fruits, Vegetables, And Antioxidants Formulated For Daily Nutritional Needs And To Help Support Energy, Heart Health, Bones, Colon Health, Eyes And&Nbsp;Immunity.* Whole Body Nourishment With Essential Nutrients That Help Support: Bone Health * Boron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamins D &Amp; K Colon Health * Calcium, Folic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin D Daily Energy * Magnesium, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6 Eye Health * Lutein, Selenium, Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamins C &Amp; E, Zinc Heart Health * Folic Acid, Pomegranate, Resveratrol, Vitamins B6, B12, C &Amp; E Immune Defense * Antioxidants, Selenium, Vitamins A, C &Amp; D, Zinc *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jestina R.
I like these vitamins a lot, I alternate between these and the GNC women's energy, I must mention that these are HUGE pills and I have no issues taking them but someone who has trouble with large pills may want to avoid
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I swore I would never take vitamins but with age my energy level was dropping my activities were increasing. I tried generic and name brand vitamins but these work the best. Follow the directions and take fiid and you have enough energy to get through a busy day. I can tell the difference in my energy level. Also unlike some vitamins this doesn't increase your appetite.
Brianna C.
Valdosta , GA
These vitamins are a life saver. I take it before bed and I have energy for the next day. I feel a lot better when I take them and I have noticeable improvements in my hair skinn and nails probably from the biotin. You don't feel jittery and there is no crash. It's a natural energy supplement
madeline l.
Gray, LA
Bought this at Walgreens for $8. It is awesome! It's not like a huge burst of energy and does not make me jittery like caffeine products. It keeps me awake, alert and keeps me going through the day. And it works right away! I don't feel so sluggish and tired throughout the day anymore. Highly recommend!
Miranda B.
I love this brand of vitamins. It doesn't contain artificial coloring or nasty additives like a lot of multi-vitamins do. I can tell a difference in my energy levels since I've started taking this. The only drawback I have with it is the pill is pretty big, but it's not powdery.
April E.
Marietta, GA
I have been using Alive! products for a few years now. I really can feel a small energy boost after taking it and you can tell this product is made with real fruits and vegetables. Love it!
Renee M.
Cheyenne, WY
I really like this vitamin. I noticed a difference within a week of taking them. They are little big, but I make sure to get them down with plenty of water.
Megan E.
Monroeville, PA
This vitamin definitely seems to increase my energy level slightly. I also like that it is only a once a day vitamin.
Lulla I.
I don't usually like multi vitamins, but these were great they didn't hurt my stomach and they did give me the boost of energy and the vitamins i was lacking. However I'm not a fan of the size of the tablet nor the smell nor the after taste. hahah but as far their job goes, it does the job well, and they always carry offers so they are quite affordable.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I tried these for awhile they do increase your energy everyone needs a boost now and then this really helps