BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. 26 Fruits & Vegetables. Natural Orange & Berry Flavors. Gluten Free. Great Tasting. Extra Vitamin C. Alive!® Chewables: Uniquely Balanced to Nourish Your Child s Health & Growth. Complete multi-vitamin specially formulated for a child s nutritional needs. Provides nutrients from 26 fruits and vegetables, plus antioxidants from natural citrus. Fun, great tasting, natural or. see more...

Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
My kids liked these much better than juice plus. They help fill in the gaps where kids are missing nutrients. Think about how many fruits and veggies your kids eat in a week. Now think about how many are different than the common apple, orange or banana. Same with veggies. This bridges the gaps.
Jessie W.
I have been giving these to my 3 year old for a year. I only give one a day. She loves them! I have tried them and they taste good. She takes them without an issue.
Merima B.
These are amazing because they taste so good for the kids that are picky. They are also very easy to chew and take that even my toddler has no problem taking them. Multi vitamins are a must for children and these are highly recommended. I love Alive brand.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I recently started giving my son these multi vitamins he thinks there candy lets see how they work