BY NATURE'S WAY

Dietary Supplement. Weight Loss* Premium Extract. IGOB 131®. 7% Albumins Patented African Mango Extract IGOB 131® is standardized to 7% albumins and is clinically shown to promote weight loss.* Gluten free.  Contains no sugar, salt, soy, corn, yeast, wheat, dairy products, artificial colors, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin. Satisfaction Guaranteed.  Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Healthy & longevity through the healing power of nature - that s what it means to Trust the Leaf.® 1-800-9NATURE *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
I mean I guess they suppressed my appetite because they made me so NAUSEOUS! I couldn't even think about good I usually love without wanting to throw up and it wouldn't go away for hours! Maybe I'll try a different brand because my mom likes the brand she has!
mayra N.
Valencia, CA
Honestly these do nothing for me personally. I think they're just a waste of money and time. For me pills never work. I think they work more as a placebo.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I seen on Dr Oz these were great for weight loss and appetite control, I have never used them but would be open to at least giving them a try.
Gemma R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Another thing used for weight loss but did absolutely nothing for me. Highly priced and wouldn't recommend
Galilea E.
Where can I find this product besides Costco?
Danielle N.