HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsNature's Way
Adult Vita Gummies Hair Skin & Nails 60ea

Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Hair Skin & Nails 60ea

Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Hair Skin & Nails

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Hair Skin & Nails 60ea!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
These gummy vitamins are really good. I have to remind myself that they're vitamins, so I don't eat them like candy! My hair and nails already grow like wildfire, but my skin could use the extra boost. I just started on these vitamins, so I've not noticed a difference yet. When I do, then I'll do another review. I think, "What can it hurt?" Therefore, I recommend trying these vitamins. They're not very expensive, either. At this point, I would most likely buy these vitamins again.
Miss Petite Plus 2020 2.
chicago,il
Nature's Way Adult Vita Gummies Hair Skin & Nails 60ea uploaded by Miss Petite Plus 2020 2.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far so good with these vitamins. I've been doing a 60 day test trial to see, been using them for 3 weeks now. I have noticed growth in both nails and hair. Skin is clearing up wit the occasional break out. Looking forward to the end of the 60 trail to really confirm.
Jillian P.
Canonsburg
I should have known better and researched biotin before purchasing. I developed small cystic pimples all over my chest and arms and some on my face shortly after starting these which is apparently a common result of too much biotin. didn't keep up long enough to see any improvement in my hair.
Jennifer G.
Pueblo, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
love, love, love this product. It has a good taste and my nails are strong. My skin has a glow. I would definitely tecommend this product.
Sunmi F.
Madison, WI
These vitamins do what they are supposed to do. My nails feel stronger and I think they grow quicker. The only issue I have with it is that it has way to much sugar.
Christina S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I took this product because my nails have always been rather thin and slow to grow. I didn't notice a very big difference with my nails, but they were growing a little faster; however my hair was growing very quickly and my skin had a natural glow so it delivered on those promises. Also, the flavor was pretty good, if that's a deciding factor for you.
B.J.R L.
Thermal, CA
This!!!! This is a bargain for money!!! I personally fell in love with these!!! I could see changes in my skin and hair with being alot more healthy looking. And my hair grew at a quicker rate! I totally recommend to anyone looking for vitamins for hair and skin
Sarah G.
Milwaukie, OR
Taste yummy, nice flavor, help my short hair grow faster. easy to consume.  I have bought it several times in the big bottles from Costco and will probably buy again!
Amanda  A.
Jackson, MI
I started taking this for my nails and hair. I haven't noticed any change with my hair but my nails are stronger.
Ashley H.
Dumas, AR
Great taste, easy to chew, easy to swallow, packed full of the daily vitamins and minerals that you body needs. Can actually tell a difference, my nails are growing faster and my hair is longer as well. Definitely recommend if you are wanting hair and nail growth plus your daily vitamins!

Looking for your answer?