Natures Way 912881 Vitamin B-2 uploaded by Mary R.Natures Way 912881 Vitamin B-2 uploaded by Savannah W.

BY NATURE'S WAY #77 in Vitamin B

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Coenzyme Precursor Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a precursor to coenzymes involved in the growth and repair of skin and tissues lining the gastrointestinal tract, as well as the synthesis of amino acids. B2 is necessary for the formation of pigments essential to vision. Features: Free of artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar, or soy These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Directions Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 100 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100 mg 5,882% Other Ingredients: Millet, Maltodextrin, Gelatin (capsule), Cellulose, Magnesium stearate. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My neurologist suggested that I try adding 1000 mg of B2 to my daily intake to help with migraines. I have been using this as well as a B complex and it has made a huge difference! I've been able to cut my preventative medication down by 50% by adding the supplements. I found that for me three of these with the B complex seems to be the best combo.

The capsules are fairly large, but the are coated so they are easy to swallow. However I find it relatively easy to swallow large pills and can swallow all three at a time. If you have a hard time with pills this may be difficult for you. They are slightly larger than an Advil liqui gel, about 3/4" in length. They are very yellow, which goes right through you so don't be alarmed by very yellow pee!
Savannah W.
My doctor suggested I take 400mg of these daily to help prevent migraines. I have been taking 300mg for about 2 months now and have noticed a decrease in my migraines. I still take my regularly prescribed medicine in addition to these. After being on my migraine medicine for a year my body seems to get immune, and my Dr didn't want to increase my medication, so taking these B2 vitamins was my next best option to try. I haven't had any side effects with these except mild nausea the first few times I took them so I do suggest taking them on a full stomach.

back