Natures Way 783290 EfaGold Coconut Oil - 16 Fl. Oz.

Coconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) "good fats" the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs. This Coconut oil is certified organic, non-GMO, pure extra virgin, cold pressed, hexane-free, unrefined, non-bleached, has zero trans fat and zero hydrogenated fat. Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin and hair care. Features: Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking, or used for skin and hair care Pure extra virgin Natural energy source With 62% MCTs Directions : As a supplement, take 1 tablespoon 1-4 times daily. May be used as a spread or added to salad dressings and smoothies For cooking: use in place of butter, margarine, shortening or other cooking oils for baking or frying in temperatures up to 350 degrees. For skin care: use as a moisturizing lotion. Place jar in warm water to liquefy, then massage small amounts onto the skin For hair care: use as a conditioner. Place jar in warm water to liquefy, then apply 2 teaspoons to hair 1 to 2 hours before washing Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 tbsp. Servings Per Container: 32 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 130 Calories from Fat 130 Total Fat 14 g 22% Saturated Fat 13 g 67% Polyunsaturated Fat Less than 0.5 g * Monounsaturated Fat Less than 1 g * Medium Chain Fatty Acids 9 g * Lauric Acid 7 g * Caprylic Acid 1 g * Capric Acid 994 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic extra virgin coconut oil. Product of the Philippines see more...

• Those of you that use this, what do you use it for?2 Answers
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
I recently developed an allergy to toothpaste of all brands. I didn't know what to do. A friend suggested that I make my own using just coconut oil and baking soda. Omg! I'm so pleased with it. There's no burning sensation, it leaves my mouth feeling more clean that any toothpaste ever did. There's no weird residue after I brush. You can actually see the discoloration leave your teeth everytime you spit at the end of brushing.
Liz C.
Liz C.
I grabbed this on amazon to begin oil pulling with and it is great. I've since purchased more to cook with and find myself using it for everything. The taste is great, mild enough for someone who doesn't love a coconut flavor per say. And this jar lasts a long time.
Yztla r.
Yztla r.
This is my favorite coconut oil . I use it for diy crafts , beauty regimen and sometimes cooking or in smoothies. I love that this has so many uses and it lasts a long time! My favorite way to use this is as a hair conditioner.
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
I ordered this a while back from Amazon, it's extra Virgin plus cold pressed which is the best way to get your oils! I use it on everything and was great especially for the price. Definitely will repurchase!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
This stuff is pretty good. I have used it when backing cookies and I have also used it on my skin! A very versatile product, and when you use it on your skin you smell like a cookie all day :) not bad!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
This has so many uses! Not an expensive product and a little can go a long way. I'll use it in food, as a body moisturizer, and a hair conditioner! I bought mine At the grocery store
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Coconut oil is so good for you! Especially when ingested! I introduced it to my grandparents and they only purchase coconut and olive oil now!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this coconut oil for cooking or to even use to clean my face or as a deep conditioner for my hair! I highly recommend it!!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
I use coconut oil in all of my cooking, it's good to also take a spoonful a day. They have a lot of benefits and is a good fat!
Cintia A.
Cintia A.
I love coconut oil I make my own skin exfoliators hair conditioners I use it for everything it moisturizes your skin and hair
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Those of you that use this, what do you use it for?