BY NATURE'S VARIETY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Instinct is made by Nature's Variety, a natural pet food company located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Instinct products are designed so you can feed canned and kibble food in a variety of flavors to your pet. Nature's Variety products are sold across the United States and Canada in local and national pet specialty stores. Passion for holistic pet nutrition extends from Nature's Variety market-leading raw formulas to Nature's Variety grain-free kibble and cans. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on PETCO
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I have two cats with kidney issues and they are on wet food for the most part. This was the brand that my vet recommended. It is pricey but I have learned that the better the food the better the health of my pet. It is worth the extra money. I want to have as many years as I can with them. Cats need to eat almost exclusively protein. This food is high protein, great quality, and both of my cats love it. I am so glad I am making the investment in their health.